Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Moonlight Shadow......



Last night was a nightmare.....But it made me to realize how suffer i am without her.....I cannot afford any more mistakes....Thanks for the support of my groupmates on bringing me up....=)...well its time for me to intro all my groupmates and my crazy gang known as ""Unity""
Consists of JUN a.k.a dai lou a.k.a kampar boy , Daniel , julian , yew kong , sze hong (Left us..sigh )...We always having fun together at every end of the corner...julian mostly is known as the clown(jk bro) haha.....

















Also not to forget is my lovely KB gang which giving me the best time ever at kampar..well its hard to drive to kampar for 5-6 hours...its tiring man...but lucky we came in groups so the journey pass very quickly....KECEK Kelateh baby~~

1 comment:

  1. Feng bro! Jia here~~
    Maybe you can ty make a cbox beside, then u reader can leave comment at there, simple and easy ^__^V peace~

    ReplyDelete