Tuesday, February 24, 2009

How It Begins..........

Currently.....i was having my degree in University Tunku Abdul Rahman(UTAR)....God gave me a wonderful partner where we were having a great time here together...well i guess i am having a great time with my hometown friends too and of course,my coursemates...Things are good to be truth eh? Well, apperently things appear to be not as fine as i think...Jealousy was boiling all over me..There are some guys who try to approach her which i doesn't interested to mentioned it...Was i too sensitive? She urged me to control my temper...well, i did indeed...Whats the problem with me? Few times she said that i think too much...i think beyond the barrier...sigh...well i guess i was...but things happened a few times before that makes me think too much..But why wouldn't she trust me?? Stick with her own point of view?? well....we will see bout it...we quarreled again tonight....Its been happened frequently throughout this week....Sigh......

5 comments:

  1. Well,a relationship is hard to maintain.The most important philosophy in a relationship is "TRUST". Trust each other will bring long lasting and happiness in your relationship, nevertheless, a "STRONG" relationship must be build up front. Everyone will go through this tough relationship in his/her life. You should realize the uncertainty of life. Love,Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember, we all (family members) will support you always and ever!!! Just bear in mind, study come first. :) Love,Sis-Ling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey dude.. i know how u feel coz most of the time i also fights with my girlfriend. but be strond. jealousy is painful, but trust her. as long as both of u trust each other, those maggots would never stand a chance.. i cheer for u. (azu)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just pass by. Well, if there anyone who try to kacau her, just tell tai lou hock.. haha.. he is professional at this kind of problem.. but most important is don quarreled with her, just trust each other man..
    dude

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks a lot for da comment....i know trust is important...i'll work out on it..thanks

    ReplyDelete